BioShock Infinite Office Conversion

Here are a new set of objects, converted from BioShock Infinite to TS4. Hopefully these bring back good memories of searching for loot in BSI. It does for me. The chair and desk are cloned from similar objects and work in game. All other items that rest on the desk are decorative only and you'll find them under decorative>clutter. I've kept them separate, so download what you want. I only recolored the phone as I had to completely redo the mesh and start from scratch so feel free to recolor but please link back to this site. Enjoy!







The phone has 3 options.





                         DOWNLOAD VICTORIAN DESK






                         DOWNLOAD VICTORIAN DESK CHAIR




                         DOWNLOAD CANDLESTICK PHONE



                         DOWNLOAD INK WELL AND PENS



                         DOWNLOAD DESK PAPERS

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. just posted the next set. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Yay thank you so much, im a huge fan if bioshock infinite

      Do you think you would be able to make hair/clothing for Elizabeth and Booker?

      Delete
  2. Oh boy - I love this so much! You're amazing!! Thank you for doing these, it's like living my favorite game in my second favorite game! ;u;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts