Coronation Pack Collab


I've had a chance to collaborate with the amazing BatsFromWesteros to create a coronation pack. Below, you'll find several sets of new content available for your royal sims.

#1


Head over to BatsfromWesteros to download coronation outfits, objects, poses and more. His work is incredible!

#2



I've finally created my very first items of original custom content. Elizabeth II's throne chair is shown on the right and the Oak Peers chair is on the left. While they're nowhere near perfect, I learned so much and hope to get better at creating more content in the future.

DOWNLOAD [SFS No Ads]

Would really like to thank all the people on SimsOfHistory Discord for helping so much. Couldn't have done it without you!

#3


While this build is patterned after Westminster Abbey, I took liberty to change and make it my own due to lot size restraints. But I tried to stay as true to it as I could. There is a list of items to download below.
















You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

OBJECTS

Felixandre: I used a majority of his custom content. His work is phenomenal. Worth every penny. This build will be an empty shell without it. Become a Patreon here 

TheJim07: Gothic Rose Window
   Giltwood Torchere

Zx-Ta: TSM Floor Conversion

PTS: Candle #1

VMS: Queen Elizabeth II's Throne Chair and the Oak Peers Chair (see above)

BatsFromWesteros: Coronation Chair, Crown and Orb Objects

Fran89: All Topiaries & Hedges

Comments

  1. I am unable to find the abbey on the gallery. Only three lots and 1 household appear for the ID "VMSRose".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to check off include custom content and it will show up

      Delete
  2. you have to check off include custom content and it will show up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can ot find the abbey on the gallery nothing shows up at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate to be late on this...which items do you use from Felixandre for this build? I think I've got all of his amazing stuff (and it IS amazing!) but want to be sure b4 I get this from the Gallery...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts