1995 Pride & Prejudice's The Extended Lots of Rosings Park

As I explained before, I felt like building Rosings Park on a 40x30 lot just didn't do justice to its grandeur. So I created two lots that are essentially an extension to the mansion. The formal gardens (with an orangery) and the woods at Rosings.

Lot #1


Although the 1995 Pride and Prejudice TV film didn't show the orangery at Rosings Park (Belton House in the UK), I wanted to include the feature as it is so beautiful with a circle fountain just in front.







You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

Felixandre: I used a majority of his custom content. His work is phenomenal. Worth every penny. Become a Patreon here 


That's it! My shortest list yet.

Lot #2


After Elizabeth Bennet rejects Mr. Darcy's initial proposal, Mr. Darcy writes her a letter and waits in a clearing in the middle of the woods at Rosings Park for her to appear. After handing her the letter and taking leave, Elizabeth sits down on a stump to read what he had to say. Because this lot is a park, you'll see some excess items (a grill and a picnic table) but I tried to stay true to how the clearing and woods looked in the film.





You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

Plasticbox: Liberated Fences Part 2

An even shorter list. Yay!




Comments

Popular Posts