1995 Pride & Prejudice's Oakham Mount



"You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever." -Mr. Darcy

Near the end of the film, true feelings are revealed as Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet walk towards town. In the book they actually walk to Oakham Mount, a lookout point, so I decided to label the lot as such despite the lack of an actual lookout point. 

But aside from all that, I wanted the lot to be recognizable from the movie. You'll notice the large tree as they walk up the hill, the field crops, the wooden fences and pile of rock rubble, the cart and horses off to one side, and the lane where Kitty leaves the group to call on Maria Lucas.







You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

OBJECTS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts