1995 Pride & Prejudice's Netherfield Park


"My dear Mr. Bennet, have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last!" -Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice

I'm finally ready to share my second build release for my Pride and Prejudice world makeover. Netherfield Park is the name of a house not far from Longbourn (you can find my build here). The house was rented out by a Mr. Bingley. A wealthy, single gentlemen of 5,000 a year.

The bottom floor consists of the kitchen and servants quarters, the main floor contains rooms for entertaiing guests, second floor is sleeping quarters and the third floor has activities for the bored sim. Hope you enjoy this build!

As always, special thanks to Felixandre, HeyHarrie and TheJim07 for the content that makes historical builds possible. I've listed all needed content below.





















You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

Felixandre: I used a majority of his custom content. His work is phenomenal. Worth every penny. Become a Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/felixandre

HeyHarrie: Heritage Set Part 1 https://t.co/lWolZoJKSx
                   Heritage Set Part 2 https://harrie-cc.tumblr.com/post/182475034738/the-heritage-collection-part-2-after-releasing

Comments

  1. I can't find your buildnings in the Gallery at sims.. only showing "Gone With The Wind", "the Bates Mansion" and "the UP House"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mentioned how to find them in the instuctions. "You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it." Good luck!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Pavlovian response here! Thanks for the share, like many many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the windows. I'm already a Patreon of Felixandre. I can't find the windows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Felix's Georgian Windows. Typically if you pay the $20 initially, he will send you all previous content.

      Delete
  4. Is it possible to find the tray files for you work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the chair that is used in the dining room? I have felixandre's sets but for some reason cannot seem to find it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts