1995 Pride & Prejudice's Rosings Park


"The garden in which stands my humble abode is separated only by a lane from Rosings Park, her ladyship's residence." -Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice

Rosings Park is the palatial estate of Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Mr. Darcy's Aunt. I realize that to do this house and its gardens justice, it deserves a 64x64 lot but as I'm creating an entire P&P world, I have to work with what EA offers. Wish I could mess with lot sizes and delete the shells in the background!

The lot is residential and contains 6 bedrooms, 4 bathroom and servants quarters. All needed content is listed below.

















Floorplan






You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

Felixandre: I used a majority of his custom content. His work is phenomenal. Worth every penny. Become a Patreon here 

HeyHarrie: Heritage Set Part 1
                   Heritage Set Part 2



Comments

Popular Posts