1995 Pride & Prejudice's Ashworth



"Haye-Park might do," said she, "if the Gouldings would quit it, or the great house at Stoke, if the drawing-room were larger; but Ashworth is too far off! I could not bear to have her ten miles from me; and as for Purvis Lodge, the attics there are dreadful." - Pride and Prejudice

Ashworth is yet another recommendation of residence for the lately married Lydia Bennet Wickam. It's a quaint little country cottage with a thatched roof. While building this estate, I really wanted the focus to be this sort of old, English country garden - one that looked almost wild. Hope I succeeded.

The build is a residential lot with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. I've listed all custom content needed below.














You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

OBJECTS

Felixandre: I used a majority of his custom content. His work is phenomenal. Worth every penny. Become a Patreon here 

HeyHarrie: Heritage Set Part 1
                   Heritage Set Part 2

TheJim07: Clocks from TS3

Comments

Popular Posts