1995 Pride & Prejudice's Stoke House


Stoke House is referred to in Pride and Prejudice as "the great house at Stoke" and is the last of several estates recommended for Lydia Bennet following her marriage to George Wickham. It is the grandest of them all and has 2 drawing rooms, a dining room, a ballroom, a gaming den, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, laundry room, servants quarters and storage. Downloading instructions are below.























The Floorplan





You can find the build on the gallery. My ID is VMSRose. You will need to check the custom content box on the left to find it. Also, be sure to turn on move objects cheat before you place the lot. Also, for the house to appear as shown, you will need the following:

OBJECTS

Felixandre: I used a majority of his custom content. His work is phenomenal. Worth every penny. Become a Patreon here 

Comments

  1. Hi!!! I can't find your ID in the gallery. Can You help me I really like your constructions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VMSRose
      Make sure you check the custom content box to see these builds.

      Delete
  2. Do you ever upload the tray files?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from a different corner of the Pride & Prejudice fan world - I write P&P variations. I think some of my readers would really love what you've done here. Is there a way I can get in touch with you privately with a question?
    Thanks,
    Abigail Reynolds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts